Skip to main content

A Message To Parents Bringing Their Kids To The Library And Use Them As Pawns I Got NO Fucking Game Fucks, NONE! Be SCARED!


To the Asian man and his son being tutored by a military veteran, be scared as all fuck with me and all the rest I have been watching. Take this message serious fucks. This is NOT your life, nor do you run any aspect of my life and this is a THREAT! I am fucking over you stalking me and trying to indicate good American military veterans are the problem, YOU are foreign fuck! This is a vicious fucking threat.

You are stalking me acting like I am your friend and I don't even know your evil trash fucking scum, nor ever want to. Do you fucking get me? You will. There are videos and cameras watching the entire fuck show in the library, all you stalking scum using your kids as pawns for your evil fuck show. Watch what I do and say next time you show the fuck up. I will get in your goddamn face and listen to what the fuck I say, do you get me? You WILL, watch!

Show up Asian fuck and the rest! My country thinks my life is a joke, but I don't. And I have no game with one mother fucker on earth, not one. So OVER your incompetent, negligent, insane, fuck show. I am NOT on the same page as any mother fucker on earth, watch. Lots of utter ignorance happening here, lots of it. You might want to think about showing up in the library again and thinking I am your friend fucks. Because I Am NOT!

I am not out here for you and when you show up next time, you will fucking understand what the fuck I mean WATCH fucking scum. Fatemi, Gomez and clan watch what I do to the scum who stalks me in the library using their kids as pawns, WATCH! It is going to be ugly as all fuck! I am not using your kids as human shields for YOUR fuck show on my life and other good Americans lives, YOU ARE. And YOU mother fuckers don't run my fuck.

My country really doesn't understand I ain't into the fuck show, seriously dumb fuck I am not. You all should start using your minds better, really you fucking should. I ain't living in HELL for anyone dumb fucks. It will never register in your minds until it is over and then it will hit every fucking one of you like a mother fucking brick. I have been living on the streets in the country I was born in for a long time, in the evilest fucking HELL, be scared!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog