Skip to main content

I.S.I.S. I Can't Get A REAL ID Because Of You - You Terrorists Made It Hard For Real Americans Mother Fuckers


How long have I been screaming about terrorists, to no avail? Terrorists and gang bangers who have made national security a problem because of plane bombings, building bombings, arson, blowing people up, stalking, destroying lives like mine, . . . So a REAL American suffers.

While you fly planes, get on commercial flights, trains, buses, . . .  I can't get a real fucking ID mother fuckers. Because it takes extra forms of ID to get a real ID, because of all the shit terrorists and gang bangers have done, in America and to Americans. I let the DMV worker know, I was not happy about this.

Back when I started seeking justice in 2005, it was much easier to get on a plane, train, bus, but now in 2019 due to all the evil that has happened, it is much harder. So all these years of me seeking justice for terrorists, and my rights and life being ruined, these mother fuckers scream about travel bans.

They should fully, forcefully and strictly enforce travel bans and make it hard for non Americans and many foreign type Americans to use commercial transportation, not fucking me. Since I did not have all the proper extra forms of ID needed because of these terrorists, I got an ID that cannot be used to fly.

Was thinking of heading back to Minnesota. Maybe I will find away and protest in front of Ilhan Omar's fucking office about this shit. Somalian refugee scum. While I live on the streets trying to put my life back together, in the state and country I was born in. This cunt is a representative in America. Not happy!

Gives me more drive to find away to get to Minnesota and protest about this fucking shit in front of Ilhan Omar's office. Every fucking day.

Fatemi, Gomez and clan know the guy at the DMV with a brown basket type cowboy hat on? Grey beard, black cane, dark glasses, wearing I believe all black, about 5'4", and it looked like he had a black muslim type head piece on? Older about 60-70? He looked Iranian.

How about the Spanish guy with a blue shirt, white print saying something about veterans? How about the guy who helped me process my NOT real ID? The ladies in front of me speaking Farsi? Send any of your clan over to stalk me, because you terrorists are so fucking entitled, and I can't get a REAL ID!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog