Skip to main content
fatemi and meggie your buddy who was just on computer 22 talking about the queen and king. hows the show going meggie? you hate them meggie, you got your gang stalking me talking about them meggie how they sleep with kids and traffick people meggie? you playing games with them and me meggie cunt. how will the games work the fuck out cunt?

sooner or later meggie your fuck show will end fucking cunt. you get me cunt. and your trash fucking scum that swarms my ass talking shit about the royal family cunt. you can't imagine cunt how i want you to be tortured to evil fuck cunt. that will be so exiting cunt. you playing games with the wrong bitch cunt. how you going to take down the royal family cunt? if they want to kill me with you cunt let them cunt. sooner or later it will be ugly over there by terrible fucking choices. get me cunt. and your cunt show cunt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog