Skip to main content

Fatemi Keep Thinking You Have NEVER Done Anything EVIL Fuck - You Don't Own Nor Run My Life Sandnigger, Nor Will YOU EVER Fuck!

Keep stalking me sandnigger and acting like you are the greatest hero on earth fuck, because it is NOT reality fuck. You are an evil mother fucking Fatemi and I don't play games with fuck like you. Do you get me sandnigger? You shall fuck, cause I am not out here playing games with YOU!

You got a lot of gang bangers in many governmental positions in America, setting others up for your fucking EVIL fuck. You and they have been doing this for your entire time living here, fuck, and you can fool the masses, you don't fool my fuck, nor own or run my fuck. Get me sandnigger!

I still look forward to the day I can kill your fuck and many in your gang fuck. I want you fucking DEAD sandnigger, dead as all dead fuck! DEAD sandnigger! I don't want you to exist anymore sandnigger, and I fucking mean it, sanndigger!

Touch me and you are DEAD sandnigger fuck, DEAD as they get sandnigger fucking DEAD!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog