Skip to main content

Message To The Stalker On The Mountain Bike Who Rode By Me Last Night, Usually Does So In The Mornings - This Is NOT A Fucking Game! I WOULD Run You Over!

All the women right advocates who have and still diss my ass, can support and protect you and your clan, I fucking DON'T! Americans can support and protect your fuck, I fucking DON'T! The world can support and protect you and your clan, I fucking DON'T!

Stalking is a serious crime in America. It is NOT a joke, romantic, desirable, . . . it is a very dangerous game, by dangerous individuals. Obsession with another individual, is not healthy, you lack self esteem, you got issues, . . . if you stalk.

If you think you are not a stalker, but the protector of someone who is being stalked, you are also a stalker. My stalker does not solve my problems, claim other people are my stalkers, that is serious dysfunctional demented crazy!

All I can say to the guy on the mountain bike is, this is NOT a game fuck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog