Skip to main content

My Sign "No Muslim Owns Me" - Offended A Driver Today


Fatemi and Gomez do you know a guy who drives I believe a brown Tesla 8FHJ912 not sure I wrote that down right? Amazing that muslims are so fucking entitled, I can't get justice, I am a bigot, racist, piece of shit for saying NO Muslim Own Me! While you run around destroying Americans and America, thinking we are in a relationship and you own me.

Fatemi did you know Ilhan Omar when I went to Minnesota after my mom died in 2011? Did either of you know, either of the two girls I rented a room from close to the U of Minnesota? The one I rented the room from was black and the one who stayed in the other room was Asian? Said it before because I thought Fatemi did know them, but I did not know Ilhan Omar existed, until recently.

I wonder what nasty, bigoted, racist, discriminatory names,  . . . Prince M.B.S. calls Iran, shiite muslims, muslim brotherhood members, . . . is he a racist also when they are fucking with him and he stands up to them calling them names? He at least has the power to bomb them, gun them down and harm them for terrorizing him, I don't. I can't even get justice in my country.

Fatemi do you know the muslim lady that came up to me last night by the Playhouse and was trying to give me some food? I don't want your food or anything from you, do you get me. I am not your friend, and you fucks don't tell me who my friends are. You have been stalking me for a long fucking time and you blame others, fuck you!

It is me against the world, in my plea for justice that I have been seeking since 2005. Ilhan Omar I want to stalk you just as radically as muslims have been stalking me, do you fucking get me. I want to give you a taste of fucking American hell. And tell you, you can't seek justice, you can't ask for justice, you won't get justice and your voice needs to be silent. Do you get my fuck cunt!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog